Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX i-Size - Storm Grey
Available to Pre-Order
Not available for international delivery
The Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX i-Size is a fully equipped forward-facing car seat, suitable for children from 76 to 150 cm (approx 15 months to 12 years old). Based on the award-winning ADVANSAFIX IV R it includes advanced safety features like additional adjustable side-impact guards ( SICT) and special XP PAD. This special overlay can be attached to the vehicle seat belt adding extra protection to your child‘s neck and chest.
The ADVANSAFIX i-Size also comes with a strong 21 kg harness, V-shaped headrest and SecureGuard belt-positioning system, which reduces abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %.
The FLIP&GROW function allows for easy change between integrated 5 point harness and 3 point seat in few simple steps. This smart solution keeps all compartments together, so you don't need to remove any parts from the seat, nothing can get lost, and you can swap it back at any time.
The extra soft neoprene chest pads fit conveniently on your child’s chest, helps to reduce their movement in the event of an impact. In addition, you can easily remove these for washing without disturbing the harness.
The Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX i-Size can be installed in your car by standard ISOFIX installation points with Top Tether (76 - 102 cm) or vehicle's 3-point seat belt (100-150 cm) with optional ISOFIX connection. Seat belt guards and visual ISOFIX indicators confirm that the seat is correctly installed in your vehicle.
- Forward facing car seat approved to latest i-Size safety standards
- Suitable for children from 76 to 150 cm (approx 15 months - 12 years)
- Equipped with adjustable SICT protectors
- Strong adjustable 5-point harness up to 21 kg
- Innovative FLIP&GROW function allows you to make a an easy swap from 5 point harness to 3 point seat belt
- Optimal lap belt positioning using 3-point car seat belt
- Includes XP PAD
- SecureGuard protects child's delicate abdominal area and reduces forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %
- Pivot Link ISOFIX System greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury
- Extra soft, neoprene performance chest pads hold your child in place in the event of impact
- Comfortable multi-position recline for all ages
- Height adjustable V-shaped headrest
- ISOFIX with Top Tether installation (76 - 102 cm)
- Belted with or without ISOFIX attachment (100 - 150 cm)
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks and V-Tether are correctly installed
- Quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Produced and crash tested at Britax Römer Germany to guarantee the highest quality possible
- Dimensions H60 – 83 x W44 x D47 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Forward facing installation 76 - 150 cm
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.