BeSafe iZi Twist B i-Size - Fresh Black Cab
Not available for international delivery
Ideal from birth
The iZi Twist i-Size is a revolutionary rear-facing rotation car seat from BeSafe suitable from birth to approx. 4 years old (40-105 cm/max. 18 kg). The seat is equipped with three layers of Side Impact Protection (inside and outside the shell) ensuring maximum safety for your toddler.
Triple layer safety
The innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™ placed in the headrest of the seat optimally absorbs forces to protect your child's head. Supplementary SIP with a customized shape stands an additional barrier to side impacts. The inner Baby Shell™ adds an extra layer of security. Unlike the standard newborn inserts available on the market, it has been equipped with own hard shell coated by soft cushoning. All these features ensured the Besafe iZi Twist B i-Size passed the world's toughest crash test: the Plus Test. The BeSafe iZi Twist B i-Size has been ADAC/Stiftung Warentest tested as one of the safest toddler and 2-in-1 seats (along with the iZi Twist i-Size) and awarded “Highly recommended” and a 4 out of 5 stars, "Good" rating. As well as this, this car seat achieved the "Highly Recommended" rating with the Swiss organisation TCS and 4 out of 5 stars with the Austrian ÖAMTC.
Excellent functionality and comfort for everyday use
Except about top safety level the iZi Twist B i-Size has incredibly functional and user friendly design for your everyday travels. With the convenient and easy to operate side-to-side rotation feature and Magnetic Belt Assistants™, you receive excellent front access when getting your child in and out of the car. The seat provides the highest comfort for the youngest passengers, thanks to additional soft inserts made of high quality materials - Newborn Hugger™ and Baby Shell™. Both of them can be used until your child archeve accordly 60 and 87 cm tall. The seat also has great ventilation in the back area for optimal airflow. The seat has been equipped with a 10-step movable headrest to grow with the child and 4 recline positions, which can be fixed even after installation.
Optimal installation angle
The installation is another bullet point on the long list of benefits of the Besafe iZi Twist i-Size. The Besafe engineers created a Universal-Level-Technology™ which guarantees the optimal sitting angle of 20 degrees in any car. This is a perfect solution when your car has sloping vehicle seats in the back, which may cause tipping the child's head forward in a rear-facing position. The seat provides sure and steady attachment by Isofix connectors and support leg, which also distributes the forces to the car floor. Optical & audio indicators will give you invaluable feedback, which will let you make sure the seat is installed properly.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years | 40-105 cm | max. 18 kg
- Made of durable, high-quality materials
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+) with a customized shape
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Passed the world's toughest crash test: the Plus Test
- Tested as one of the safest toddler and 2-in-1 seats by the independent ADAC/Stiftung Warentest
- Allows children to travel 5 x safer in rear facing position
- Convienient side-to-side rotation system
- Five point safety harness with Magnetic Belt Assistants™
- Four recline positions
- Adjustable headrest - 10 steps
- BeSafe Baby Shell™ as additional layer of side impact protection (suitable up to 87 cm)
- Soft Newborn Hugger™ for extra stability and support (can be iused up to 60 cm tall or 4 months old)
- Ventilation system in the back ensures optimal air flow
- Includes base with support leg
- Isofix installation
- Universal-Level-Technology™ for the optimal sitting angle
- Optical & audio indicators for installation feedback
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Dimensions: L73 x W44 x H50 cm
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Aproved height /max. weight: 40-105 cm/18 kg
BeSafe child seats come with a 24 month warranty.
This covers you for any manufacturing defects that may occur during this period.
The fabrics and accessories are covered for a period of 6 months.