BeSafe iZi Plus X1 - Midnight Black Melange
Not available for international delivery
A common mistake made by parents is to use a forward facing car seat too early - yet collision test studies show that children in rear-facing collisions have 5 times less risk of sustaining serious neck injury when compared to forward facing collisions. In a rear-facing impact, all the energy is absorbed by the shell of the car seat - reducing the amount of force placed on the child.
Besafe have been developing rear car seats for over 30 years, and they have used the knowledge they gained during that time to create the iZI Plus X1 Car Seat - a re-designed version of iZI Plus to let your child face rearwards even more conveniently and more protected for a long time.
The iZi Plus X1 features an extra Side Impact Protection component (SIP+), which adds up to 20% safety to the standard SIP built in seat shell and headrest. Thanks to new attachment mechanism you can easily connect the SIP+ to the seat side to reduce the distance to the car door and create an extra crumple-like zone between. Re-designed body hugger has been improved to give your little one even more support for the head, stomach and thighs. The special foam inserts keep your child snug and secure in place in the early period (approx. up to 2 years old).
- Keeps your child read-facing for longer: Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety - five times safer than a forward-facing child seat.
- Rearward facing installation from 9 to 25 kg. (From 6 months to around 5 years)
- Built-in Side Impact Protection (SIP)
- Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+)
- Extra-padded body hugger adds more comfort in early stage
- Made of high quality materials
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
- Belt routings allow easier, improved and safer installation.
- Simplified installation reduces the risk of incorrect attachment
- Front brace permits secure installation of the child seat - also installed with anchoring belts
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way - making it easier to get your child in and out of the car seat
- Simple adjustment of the head rest and internal harness
- Adjustable leg space
- Machine-washable textile cover
BeSafe iZi Plus Specifications:
- Group 0+/1/2: REARFACING 6 months to Apprx 5 years. (0-25kg)
- Seat eight: approx. 12 kg
- Seat dimmensions: D65 x W45 x H56 cm
- Seat height with headrest in highest position: 63 cm