A common mistake made by parents is to use a forward facing car seat too early - yet collision test studies show that children in rear-facing collisions have 5 times less risk of sustaining serious neck injury when compared to forward facing collisions. In a rear-facing impact, all the energy is absorbed by the shell of the car seat - reducing the amount of force placed on the child.
Besafe have been developing rear car seats for over 30 years, and they have used the knowledge they gained during that time to create the iZI Plus X1 Car Seat - a re-designed version of iZI Plus to let your child face rearwards even more conveniently and more protected for a long time.
The iZi Plus X1 features an extra Side Impact Protection component (SIP+), which adds up to 20% safety to the standard SIP built in seat shell and headrest. Thanks to new attachment mechanism you can easily connect the SIP+ to the seat side to reduce the distance to the car door and create an extra crumple-like zone between. Re-designed body hugger has been improved to give your little one even more support for the head, stomach and thighs. The special foam inserts keep your child snug and secure in place in the early period (approx. up to 2 years old).
- Keeps your child read-facing for longer: Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety - five times safer than a forward-facing child seat.
- Rearward facing installation from 9 to 25 kg. (From 6 months to around 5 years)
- Built-in Side Impact Protection (SIP)
- Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+)
- Extra-padded body hugger adds more comfort in early stage
- Made of high quality materials
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
- Belt routings allow easier, improved and safer installation.
- Simplified installation reduces the risk of incorrect attachment
- Front brace permits secure installation of the child seat - also installed with anchoring belts
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way - making it easier to get your child in and out of the car seat
- Simple adjustment of the head rest and internal harness
- Adjustable leg space
- Machine-washable textile cover
BeSafe iZi Plus Specifications:
- Group 0+/1/2: REARFACING 6 months to Apprx 5 years. (0-25kg)
- Seat eight: approx. 12 kg
- Seat dimmensions: D65 x W45 x H56 cm
- Seat height with headrest in highest position: 63 cm
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.