BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size - Cloud Melange
Not available for international delivery
The BeSafe Izi Go Modular X1 i-Size is a rear-facing car seat created with Scandinavian altitude providing tremendous support for your baby up to 12 months. The innovated side wings with BeSafe Dynamic Force Absorber™ and Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) technology exceeds the security performance of the seat shell. An adjustable 5 point harness, softly padded and washable fabrics including BeSafe Newborn Hugger™ offer deep, safe and comfortable seating inspired by nature. The expandable extra low reaching canopy with UPF 50+ defends your little one from rain, wind and sun rays.
The BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 can be a part of your travel system features ergonomically designed handle to make the iZi Go X1 easy to lift in and out of the car and onto the frame of your pushchair. The Magnetic Belt Assistants™ system is specially designed to hold the safety harness to the sides when you are taking your baby in or out of the seat. This infant car seat meets UN R129 (i-Size) safety standards when one-click applied on the long-lasting Modular Isofix base (available separately). It can be easily installed with the 3-point vehicle belt too.
- Rear facing car seat suitable from birth to 12 months (40 - 75 cm)
- BeSafe Dynamic Force Absorber™ in side wings
- Additonal Side Impact Protection (SIP+) for extra safety
- Deep and soft padded seat unit with BeSafe Newborn Hugger™
- Extra large expandable UPF 50+ canopy
- Five-point seat harness with adjustable height
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ system helps you to take out the baby from the seat
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- One-click installatiion with the Isofix base (sold separately)
- Designed to complete your Travel System
- Approved to UN R129 (i-Size) safety standard
- Dimensions: W66 x D44 x H59 (with the carrying handle in the carrying position)
- Weight: approx 4.2 kg
BeSafe child seats come with a 24 month warranty.
This covers you for any manufacturing defects that may occur during this period.
The fabrics and accessories are covered for a period of 6 months.