BERG Off-road - X-Cross BFR-3
Direct from BERG early November
Not available for international delivery
BERG Off-road X-Cross is a large pedal go-kart with large tyres and mudguards with reflective elements over the back wheels. Those useful additions make this off-road kart will easily drive through any terrain without a hitch. Thanks to adjustable seat unit and steering column with handy steering wheel this marvellous go-kart will grow with your kids from 5 years old. Heavy wheels with deep tread tyres fitted in the super durable frame provide a great grip, which guarantees a safe and comfy ride for the driver. The swing axle with double bearings keeps the wheels firmly grounded and makes this kart extremely light to steer.
This version of X-Cross go-kart is equipped with the unique BFR3 system, which features 3-speed gearbox for a more comfortable drive. It allows for more comfortable drive uphill and gets out from a muddy ground much easier!
- Suitable from 5 years old
- Proper off-road design
- Rear mudguards with reflective elements
- BFR system allows braking and reversing with the pedals
- Adjustable seat unit and steering column
- Durable frame suitable for professional use
- Wide pneumatic tyres with deep tread for extra grip in wet terrain
- Swing axle guarantees extra stability even in bumpy terrain
- Double ball-bearings provides light steering
- Includes power coaster brake
- Dimensions (LxWxH):156 x 81 x 86 cm
- Weight: 45.1kg
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
BERG provides 2 years warranty* for all go-karts and trampolines. Register your BERG product within 1 month after purchase to receive 3 years of extended warranty on your go-kart or trampoline (except for the BERG Go², 1 year of extended warranty is applied if you register your BERG Go²).
Terms & Conditions apply on BergToys.com