BERG Classic Go-kart - Basic Red BFR + FREE Passenger Seat
Available to Pre-Order
BERG Classic Basic is a large pedal go-kart without additional trimmings, which can be a source of fun for children over 5 years old and also adult drivers. An adjustable seat unit and steering column with handy steering wheel make this marvellous vehicle will grow with your family. Heavy wheels with pneumatic tyres fitted in the super durable frame provide a great grip, which ensures a safe and comfortable ride for the driver. The swing axle keeps the wheels firmly grounded even on bumpy terrain. Thanks to the double ball bearings fitted into steering system, you can easily steer this kart with one finger.
This go-kart is equipped with unique BFR system, which allows for accelerating, braking and immediate reversing from the standstill position.
Now includes FREE Passenger Seat!
- Suitable from 5 years old
- Classic professional design without additional trimmings
- BFR System allows braking and reversing with the pedals
- Adjustable steering column
- Adjustable seat unit
- Thick pneumatic tyres for extra grip
- Swing axle guarantees extra stability even in bumpy terrain
- Double ball-bearings provides light steering
- Includes power coaster brake
- Dimensions (LxWxH):156 x 81 x 86 cm
- Weight: 39kg
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
BERG provides 2 years warranty* for all go-karts and trampolines. Register your BERG product within 1 month after purchase to receive 3 years of extended warranty on your go-kart or trampoline (except for the BERG Go², 1 year of extended warranty is applied if you register your BERG Go²).
Terms & Conditions apply on BergToys.com