The BABYZEN YOYO2 features super lightweight aluminium frame with durable stainless steel, fibre-glass and hard synthetic elements. All these components make the YOYO2 much stronger than the previous generation and suitable up to 22 kg of child's weight. The YOYO2 also provides Hytrel® elastomer suspensions on all 4 wheels, which makes the ride, even smoother than before. The extendable handlebar has been equipped with luxurious faux leather grips, which give you an extra comfort of pushing the stroller whatever height you are. A safety wrist-strap attached to the handle prevents the pushchair from unexpectedly rolling down from uneven ground.
Suitable from 6 months, the BABYZEN YOYO2 keeps your baby in safe and comfortable environment. The optional 0+ newborn set (sold separately) with white soft sherpa lining will allow to use the pushchair from birth. A wide padded seat with multiple reclining backrests, a universally designed 5-point harness and large and protective UPF 50+ canopy provide excellent comfort and protection for your child. A peekaboo window placed on the top of the canopy allows you to keep an eye on your on the go. Easily accessible shopping basket with 5kg capacity and the zipped storage pocket at the back of the backrest allows you to carry some accessories and personal items inside.
An unique folding/unfolding system allows you to collapse the YOYO2 stroller using only one hand to IATA cabin bag approved size of 52 x 44 x 18cm*. This makes the YOYO2 can be easily fitted in overhead compartments of a plane, small car boots or behind car front seat. The YOYO2 frame can also be used with a car seat, allowing it to be quickly and easily transformed into a convenient travel system with just one click (adaptors sold separately). The practical carry strap and cover bag included will be helpful during transportation.
- Suitable from 6 months to around 22kg
- Suitable from birth with 0+ newborn pack (sold separately)
- Reinforced and super lightweight frame - only 6.1kg 6.6kg (with newborn nest)
- Luxurious and easy to grip handlebar made of soft faux-leather
- Safety wrist-strap for better security
- Exclusive pop-up canopy with 3 positions (0+ Mode)
- Foot cover and a newborn head support (0+ Mode)
- Comfortable seat pad and 5-point harness with universal buckle design (6+ Mode)
- Multi-position reclining seat (6+ Mode)
- Independent Hytrel® elastomer suspensions on all 4 wheels
- One-handed unfolding and folding to freestanding position
- Folded size is below recommended IATA-approved carry-on baggage*
- Shoulder strap and carry bag helps you with transport
- When unfolded the shoulder strap automatically retracts
- Solid and padded multi-position reclining backrest, up to 130°
- Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheels, even on rough terrain
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection Canopy with peekaboo window
- Removable fabrics are machine washable at 30°C
- Zipped storage pocket at the back of the backrest
- Shopping basket under seat with capacity up to 5kg
- 2 years manufacturer’s Warranty
* Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are travelling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.
- Unfolded dimensions: H106 x W44 x D86 cm
- Folded dimensions: H52 x W44 x D18cm
- Handle height: 106 cm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Basket capacity: up to 5kg
Car Seat Compatibility:
- BABYZEN car seat
- iZi Go Modular X1 i Size
- Cybex Aton Q
- Cybex Cloud Z
- Maxi Cosi Bebe Confort
- Maxi Cosi Pebble Pro
All BABYZEN products including fabrics and accessories, are covered by manufacturer’s warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.