Angelcare AC127 Baby Movement and Sound Monitor
The AC127 Baby Movement & Sound from Angelcare features Angelcare’s new, more compactable wireless Sensor Pad with SensAsureTM Technology invented to be placed under the baby one’s crib mattress*. The monitor senses those gentle breathing movements of your newborn and communicates directly with the Nursery Unit and indicates an alarm sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. The AC127 additionally allows you to adjust the sensibility of the unit to more suit your needs.
The AC127 Nursery Unit has a colour-changing temperature display, which will help you to set an optimal heat in your nursery room. A white colour means a perfect temperature, while the red and blue colours suggest that it's too warm or too hot in the room.
This model has been equipped with Parent Unit, which enables two ways talk-back with voice-activated sound transmission. This useful feature allows you to soothe your baby from the distance of the living room, kitchen, or even from the garden. It provides clear digital DECT transmission of 1.8GHz, up-to 250m (in open field) with volume control and out of range indicator.
- Compact wireless Movement Sensor Pad with SensAsureTM Technology with adjustable sensitivity level
- Tracks gentle movements that audio and video monitors can't detect**
- Alarm will only sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Colour-changing temperature display
- Two-way talk-back feature
- Voice-activated sound transmission
- Maximum range of 250m (in open field)
- Main power operated Nursery Unit (includes power adaptor)
- Batterry operated Parrent Unit (2 x AAA batteries included)
- Out of range and low battery level indicator
- Ideal accessory for home
- 1 year warranty
*Please note: While the SensorPad is designed for use with most baby mattresses it is not suitable for use with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.
**Please note: Monitoring of premature baby or babies considered to be at risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a Doctor or Health Professional. This monitor should NOT be used as a medical device, nor as a device to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Dimensions: D 21.5 x W 7 x H 17 cm
- Weight: 0.618 kg
- Sensor battery life: up to 4 months
- Parent Unit Battery Life: up to 10 hours (in sleep mode)
- Frequency: DECT (1.8GHz)
- No. of channels: 10