Angelcare AC115 Baby Movement & Sound Monitor
This redesigned Baby Breathing Movement Monitor from Angelcare is made to be placed under the baby one’s crib mattress* where it senses the gentle movements of your little one. It features Angelcare’s wired Sensor Pad with adjustable sensibility level, which communicates directly with the Nursery Unit.
Battery operated making it an excellent monitor you can use at home or in travel. This monitoring system will alert you immediately if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. The AC115 provides a digital temperature read-out on the Parent Unit and two-way audio with volume control.
- Tracks gentle movements
- Alarm will only sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Tabletop stand for the Nursery Unit
- Parent Unit with digital temperature read-out
- Two-way audio system with volume control
- Adjustable sensitivity levels
- Battery operated - Ideal for travelling
- Maximum range of 250m with out of range indicator
*Please note: While the SensorPad is designed for use with most baby mattresses it is not suitable for use with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.
**Please note: Monitoring of premature baby or babies considered to be at risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a Doctor or Health Professional. This monitor should NOT be used as a medical device, nor as a device to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).