The Diamond Edition Zoom boasts impressive style, luxury and premium materials and has been crafted at excellent standards.
Perfect for twins or the arrival of a second sibling, the Zoom allows parents to still have freedom and flexibility all with a tandem stroller. Easy to manoeuvre with its swivel wheels paired with its compact design makes driving a breeze in confined spaces. Siblings can look at each other whilst they are pushed along, watching the world go by together.
- Suitable from 6 months
- 5 point safety harness - even if your child can't keep still this harness will stop them from falling or slipping out of the pushchair
- The seats can be changed to parent facing, facing each other or forward facing
- Swivel wheels allow for easy manoeuvrability when in confined spaces
- Height adjustable handle bar can be adapted to your body size
- Adjustable backrest ensures ergonomic sitting and lying position
- Height adjustable footrest
- Detachable bumper bar
- Large sun canopy to protect your little one on sunny days
- Simply fold click and you're done! Making transporting your pushchair stress free
- Suitable from 6 months
- Carrycot and carrycot adaptors available separately
- Max weight: 30kg
- Unfolded Size: 121cm x 60cm
- Folded Size: 85 x 60 x 57cm
- Seat dimensions: 22 x 32cm
- Backrest dimensions: 32 x 54cm
- Pushbar height: 95 - 111cm
- Car seat available separately with adaptors
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1- 2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.