Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
Since its launch in 2003, the award-winning Stokke® Xplory® stroller has allowed parents to keep contact and interact with their children in a way that other strollers and pushchairs are unable to imitate.
This is new and improved Stokke® Xplory® is packed with even more features and with a great new look whilst keeping with the original concept of interaction. New sleek carrycot with improved hood design is perfect for your newborns first precious months. The seat unit has been redesigned to pamper and cocoon your baby with luxurious comfort styling.
The unique high seating of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller elevates your child to not only increase contact with you, but to see and share your perspective rather than that which is happening around your feet.
The complete Stokke® Xplory® solution comes with a carrycot to provide optimal comfort, shelter and security during your childs first six months. As your child grows and can be seated more upright, the Stokke® Xplory® seat can be used, adapting to provide all the flexibility your child needs as they grow and develop.
Stokke® Xplory® allows you to adjust your childs seating in two directions to further enhance their experience. Facing you for closeness, bonding and interaction, and forward facing for an exciting new view of their surroundings. The improved adjustable footrest can now be adjust with one hand and makes it comfortable for your child to sit in the stroller, regardless of age and whether they want to sleep, relax, or be active.
In crowded or narrow spaces you will find the Stokke® Xplory® Evo extremely easy to manoeuvre due to its lightweight design and rotating front wheels. The unique two-wheel functionality of Stokke® Xplory® makes getting on and off public transport easy, and up or down stairs even easier.
Exceeding all international safety standards, the Stokke® Xplory® provides maximum safety for your child, and is available in six different colours with a wide range of accessories.
Whether travelling on public transport, meeting friends at the coffee shop, or on a shopping trip, you'll discover the effect the Stokke® Xplory® stroller has on your child. It provides a happier, more peaceful environment, which allows you to relax and enjoy your time together outside the home.
More than a stroller, its the Stokke® Xplory®.
Robust central bar.
The central bar enables height adjustability as well as two way seating, allowing your child to be closer to you to increase security, as well as the possibility to face forward for panoramic viewing.
The Stokke® Xplory® is the only stroller or pushchair that elevates your child to be closer to you. Being close to your child allows you to keep contact and interact in a way that other strollers and pushchairs are unable to imitate, strengthening your child's feeling of security, comfort, and happiness.
Easy to remove fabrics.
All textiles are easily removed and fully machine washable at 40° Celsius. This keeps your Stokke® Xplory® clean and fresh as well as providing the opportunity to change, update, and revise your Stokke® Xplory® colour scheme.
Rotating front wheels.
Smaller rotating front wheels make the Stokke® Xplory® extremely easy to manoeuvre in crowded or narrow spaces.
No brake bar or rear wheel bar.
Provides open space between the rear wheels of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller. Allows you to walk naturally and comfortably behind your stroller especially for taller parents.
Linked foot brake.
Locks and parks both rear wheels. Parks your Stokke® Xplory® and keeps your stroller precisely where you want it to be.
Durable soft rubber tyres with micro air capsules.
The Stokke® Xplory® is fitted with durable soft rubber tyres with micro air capsules. Reduces shock and friction when transporting your child, unlike other strollers when wheels are often created in a similar fashion to a car wheel and inflated type which can easily puncture.
Strength and stability.
The Stokke® Xplory® is built with high profile aluminium and polymer plastics produced to the same standards and qualities used in motor vehicle and airplane production. The Stokke® Xplory® is strong and robust to ensure your childs safety.
The ergonomic design disperses the centre of gravity to all four wheels, keeping the Stokke® Xplory® safe, stable, and extremely balanced both in transit and when stationary. High seating position and tall handle reduces the strain on your back.
Adjustable stroller handle.
The multi-positioning Stokke® Xplory® stroller handle can be adjusted in both height and angle. The flexible height and angle of the handle can be adjusted to your own height, removing unnecessary strain from your back when pushing and walking your stroller.
The lightweight chassis increases portability and eases movement, allowing you to fold, lift and transport your Stokke® Xplory® without the need for additional help.
Interchangeable carrycot and seat.
The multi-functioning chassis allows the attachment and detachment of the carrycot and seat, so your Stokke® Xplory® can transport your child from birth, through infancy and toddler years, making it the only carrycot, pram, baby buggy, stroller solution you will ever need.
Unique two wheel functionality.
Collapsible rear wheels. The unique two-wheel functionality of Xplory® allows you to get on and off public transport and go up and down stairs without assistance from other people, providing you with the freedom to go wherever you want to.
Easy folding chassis.
The easy-folding chassis makes it easy for your Stokke® Xplory® to fit in the rear of most small, mid, and family sized cars, enabling you to take your Stokke® Xplory® stroller with you everywhere.
The Stokke® Xplory® stroller meets and complies with all international safety standards, giving you the reassurance and peace of mind that your child is not only safe but also secure in the Stokke® Xplory® stroller.
- Additional Information
- Water proof hood with net fabric provides shelter for your child from natures elements when needed, whilst maintaining good ventilation. Protects your child, keeping them dry, and sheltered from winds.
- Two rain covers provide shelter from rain for the baby bag and seat. Gives your child extra protection against wind and rain, whilst retaining visibility.
- Mosquito net provides protection against insects and other unwanted pests. Protects your child against insect bites and stings.
- Shopping bag gives spacious carriage for your shopping, extra clothes, or toys. Trendy and expandable shopping bag for groceries, extra clothes and toys.
- Adjustable seating height elevates your child to not only increase close contact with you, but to see and share your perspective rather than that which is happening around your feet. Share experiences and increase interaction and bonding with your child.
- Multi-functional seat - the Stokke® Xplory® seat can be height adjusted and rotated to a forward facing position. Enables your child to join you around any table to eat, play and socialise without the need for a highchair.
- Two way seating lets you adjust the seating in two directions. Further enhances your child's experience: Facing you for closeness, bonding and interaction, and facing forward for an exciting view of their surroundings.
- Adjustable safety harness - for added safety the Stokke® Xplory® is fitted with an adjustable five-point harness. Secures your child without restricting movement in the stroller.
- One handed adjustable footrest makes it possible for your child to rest their legs, as well as adjust their seating position.
- Removable safety bar enables your child to relax and rest their hands upon the safety bar during journeys, whilst providing you with added peace of mind and safety assurance.
- Pocket on the back of the seat can be used to store of keys, mobile phone etc. and can be used to place the seat horizontally on a flat surface.
- Curved base with air ventilation prevents moisture from resting at the base of the carrycot. Makes it possible for you to rock the carrycot and provide a relaxing motion for your child when placed on a flat surface.
- Integrated carry handles allow you to lift and carry the carrycot safely. Lift and carry the carrycot conveniently with one hand without the need for further support or assistance.
- Baby bag padding provides pockets for convenient storage. Convenient storage for nursing bottles, keys, mobile phone etc whilst walking and strolling with your child.
- Carrycot apron - a protective outer layer that covers blankets and clothing on your child. Provides additional warmth, comfort, and shelter for your child in the carrycot.
- Easy to remove fabrics are fully machine washable at 40° Celsius. Keeps your Stokke® Xplory® clean and fresh as well as providing the opportunity to change, update, and revise your Stokke® Xplory® colour scheme.
Practical in size and weight
- Stokke® Xplory® with carrycot option, from 0-6 months. (max 9 kg/ 20 lbs)
- Stokke® Xplory® with seat option, from 0-3 years. (max 15 kg/ 33 lbs)
Materials: Aluminium profiles and differing plastic types:
- Fabrics: Polyester.
- Weight: 12.5 kgs.
- Folded size: 57 x 49 x 99 cm. (including wheels)
Write Your Own Review