Stokke® Table Top
Item Ref: 152100
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
Play, Learn, Eat!
While most trays mount onto the highchair, the innovative Stokke® Table Top attaches firmly to your dining table, allowing your child to sit, enjoy and connect with you and the rest of the family. The suction cups keep the Table Top firmly stuck to your dining table, and the raised edges make sure your child doesn't lose crayons or toys.
The Table Top is not just great for eating though, it's also fantastic for playing, learning and sharing at the family table. When your child is eating, the Stokke® Table Top protects your dining table, providing a personal mess-area where your child can learn the skills of eating.
The Stokke® Table Top comes complete with four exciting and stimulating templates that can be inserted into the transparent tray offering different backdrops to challenge your child's imagination with animal, colour, shape, size, numbers and alphabet themes. The Stokke® Table Top is not only a tray; it's a platform for your child to learn, play and eat.
- Made from high quality plastic compounds - free from bisphenol-A, (BPA) phthales or any other potentially dangerous chemicals, and approved by the FDA, (Food and Drugs Administration) the Table Top has an smooth wipe-clean surface, or alternatively, just wash in the sink.
- Grows with your child the Stokke® Table Top has six interchangeable templates which grow in complexity from simple illustrations, animals, and vehicles, to letters and numbers.
- Easy reach the Stokke® Table Top is a confined space with deep edges so your child can keep food, cutlery and toys all within reach.
- Easy to remove the Stokke® Table Top sits close to the table, with strong suction cups holding it in place, a release gap is placed on the opposite side of the tray, making it easy for you to remove, but not your child.
- Less mess a smooth surface and a deep rim make it easy to clean, keeping fluids and food on the tray whilst protecting your table from food and scratches.
Customer Reviews (3)
- "Just ok" by Rachcat
This product is useful if you want your child to eat at the table with you but it's not brilliant. It scratches quite easily and doesn't stick well to with out tablecloth or wooden table as the surfaces aren't flat enough.
Posted on 14/05/2017
- "Excelent option to buy to save our oak table" by Mimi
I bought stokke tray to protect our oak table as my little son has been biting its edges. Tray is big enough to keep mostly of the mess. It does have fancy design which entertains my little one. Only down size is that when you clean sponch left scratches... But strongly recomended
Posted on 01/04/2016
- "Stokke table top" by Danya
Great item to accompany a Stokke high chair! Keeps a table tidy and still allows messy eating on the top. The only downside is it is definitely overpriced!! I have paid £45 for it but the realistic price would be not more than £25 ! Still enjoying it but still think about money we paid! Frankly say you paying for the name of the product.
Posted on 24/03/2014