Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed - Natural
Item Ref: 104501
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
Providing a warm, safe, and comfortable environment for your newborn child, the Stokke® Sleepi™ creates a calming and familiar space for your child to rest and sleep. Beautiful to look at and designed to make the transition into the world a softer experience for your newborn child, the award winning Stokke® Sleepi is an elegant children's bed with modern soft curves.
As Babys first bed, the Stokke® Sleepi™ provides security and comfort, then as baby grows, the Stokke® Sleepi™ has the flexibility to extend into a small childrens bed, and later into a full-sized childrens bed, allowing the Stokke® Sleepi™ to evolve and adapt to the needs of your growing child throughout their childhood.
Oval in design, with soft curves, and no rough edges or corners, the Stokke® Sleepi™ can expand and adapt into a basic bed - ideal for toddlers - and then later into a full sized junior bed that provides your child with a comfortable bed at night as well as practical sofa during the day. In later years, the Stokke® Sleepi™ can be transformed into two stylish bedroom chairs to extend the use and value of your crib well beyond the infancy of your child, ensuring that the Stokke® Sleepi™ is a product your child will enjoy into their teens.
Launched in 1999, the award winning Stokke® Sleepi™ exceeds all international safety standards and is made from durable environmentally friendly beech wood to ensure your childs safety.
- Oval design creates a spacious sleeping environment for your child, preventing restless sleepers from getting stuck in a corner, unlike traditional square and rectangular cots and cribs.
- Easy to adjust the Stokke® Sleepi™ requires an umbraco key and standard screwdriver to assemble and adjust, enabling easy assembly, disassembly, and adjustment of the crib as your child grows.
- Adjustable Bed Base the Stokke® Sleepi™ bed base can adjust to four different heights which allows you raise the height when your child is in infancy, and lower the height as your child develops. This reduces strain on your lower back and shoulders when taking your child in and out of your Stokke® Sleepi™ crib.
- Strength and stability the Stokke® Sleepi™ is made from strong and resilient beech wood durable, strong and with elastic properties to ensure your childs safety.
- High quality foam mattress - provides excellent breathing and ventilation properties is highly durable, retaining form and shape.
- Protective coating provides a smooth and resistant surface - reducing scratches and making your crib easier to clean and maintain.
- For Baby: Height: 86 cm / Width: 127 cm / Depth: 74 cm.
- For toddler: Height: 78 cm / Width: 127 cm / Depth: 74 cm (with one side removed and without wheels)
- Wood and hardware approx: 23.1 kgs.
- Mattress approx: 2.4 kgs.
- Total approx: 25.5 kgs.
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Very stabile and sustainable item" by Tobi
The Stokke is a Great bes which can be used for so many years. The quality is superb als usual for this manufacturer. It can also be used as a "co-sleeper" that is attached to the parents bed. In this way the Baby doesn't need to be lifted for a nightly feed.
Posted on 01/10/2016