Stokke® Care Changing Station - White
Item Ref: 163904
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
Through its unique open hourglass design, the award winning Stokke® Care Changing Station adjusts in height to provide higher and lower positions that ensure an ideal and safe changing environment for your child.
Fully adjustable shelves and storage containers offer easy access to all changing necessities, allowing you to control your baby and keep your focus only on your child.
The ability to convert your changing Station into a small desk, practical bookshelf, and larger school desk means that the Stokke® Care is not just a table for your child during infancy, but will continue to support their needs throughout childhood.
A Wide range of configurations enable the Stokke® Care to adapt as your child grows, providing the optimal changing environment for your child through infancy. The Open Design creates a spacious changing environment for you and your child, with a design that provides easy access to your child and changing accessories.
The Stokke® Care is easy to adjust with an Allen key and standard screwdriver for simple adjustment as your child grows.
Twin metal rails provide easy access and convenience, allowing towels and face cloths to be hung on your changing table. The hygienic water repellent mattress provides a safe, dry and non slip surface for your child.
Small desk, practical bookshelf or large school desk?As your baby grows out of the changing unit, the Stokke® Care can be turned into a small desk - ideal for two children to play games on, paint or draw. The Stokke® Care can also be used as a practical bookshelf, CD rack, TV table or combination of all - providing value and longevity from your Stokke® Care long after your child's infancy. Supplemented with the extended tabletop, Stokke® Care will expand into a an attractive and stable school, writing, and reading desk.
Comfort For You and Your Child
The open design of Stokke® Care creates a spacious changing environment for you and your child giving you the freedom to move feet and arms freely, but without space for your child to roll over. Having room for your feet under the table enables you to get closer to your child to enhance interaction and communication.
Adjustable table height.
The Stokke® Care can adjust to two different changing heights which reduce your need to bend whilst working. Made from durable environmentally friendly beech, the Stokke® Care elevates your child, reducing bending, which increases comfort and reduces strain on your lower back and shoulders. With its unique hourglass design, the Stokke® Care adjusts in height, providing high or low changing positions to ensure the ideal and safest changing environment for your child.
Practical storage containers, which can be placed on either side and at any height of the Stokke® Care changing table, allow you to store and reach changing necessities such as diapers, wipes, lotions, and talcum powder. Easy to reach shelves and rails allow you to access all changing items without leaving or losing your childs focus.
The Stokke® Care is fitted with a hygienic water repellent mattress that provides a safe, dry and non-slip surface for your child. The changing table is also fitted with lockable wheels that allow you to easily move your changing table inside your nursery for convenience or between rooms when necessary.
- Practical plastic containers and canvas baskets give plenty of space for tidy storage, allowing you to store changing items such as diapers, wipes, lotions, talcum powder etc., close at hand.
Strength and stability.
- The Stokke® Care is made from strong and resilient beech wood with a protective coating which provides a smooth and resistant surface, protecting against scratches so that your changing table easier to clean and maintain.
- All the shelves of Stokke® Care can be raised and adjusted, making room for your feet under the changing table to enable you to get closer to your child and enhance interaction and communication, in addition to reducing strain to your back and shoulders.
The Stokke® Care complies and exceeds the following standards:
- EN 12221:1999, Changing units for domestic use.
- EN 1272: 1998, Domestic furniture and storage furniture.
- EU directive 2005/84/EC of 14 December 2005. (requirements on phtalates content)
- ASTM F 2388-04: Stand Consumer Safety Spesification for Changing tables.
- 16 CFR 1303: Chemical analysis.
- TB 603: Flammability of matresses.
Customer Reviews (0)