Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix - Shadow
Item Ref: 6151.21209.66
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix has an eleven position depth-adjustable headrest which holds your child's head securely to prevent it from falling forwards - being unprotected - when they sleep. The Monza Nova 2 Seatfix can be installed using the 3-point seat belt, or connect the integrated Isofix arms to the Isofix anchorage points of the vehicle.
The Monza Nova 2 Seatfix features the Recaro Sound System - integrated loudspeakers are hidden in the headrest to entertain your child, and the practical pocket is perfect for holding an MP3 Player, and the Recaro Air Circulation System keeps air circulating around your child freely.
- Extra crash pads and foam help to protect the head area and distribute any load safely.
- Side crash fins and fixed arm rests act as energy absorbers in the event of a side-on collision.
- 11-position depth-adjustable headrest with height scale holds your child's head securely when they sleep to prevent the head falling forwards.
- RECARO Air Circulation System for optimal air circulation.
- Recaro Sound System: Integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child.
- Easily fitted: simply secure the seat with the vehicle's 3-point seat belt, or connect the integrated Isofix arms to the Isofix anchorage points of the vehicle.
Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Specifications:
- ECE Group 2/3: From 15-36 kg.
- Suitable from 3 Years to 12 Years approx.
- Monza Nova Seatfix 2 Dimensions: L 45 x W 54 x H 67-81 cm.
- Monza Nova Seatfix 2 Weight: 6.5 kg approx.
- Loud Speaker Specifications: Impedance: 8 Ohms; Wattage: 0.25w; Peak Wattage: 0.50w.
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Fast delivery with tracking. [Trustpilot 30/07/2014]" by oldisnew44
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Shadow was ordered at 13:33 and received at 16:36 next day. Very fast delivery. The only protection in the box was the big clear plastic bag the seat was wrapped in. The instruction booklet was not in English. The languages were listed as HU, UA, RO, HE, SK, EE, SR, AR. The grey seat cover looked used because the semi firm leathery outer skin was found to be crumpled or creased at random where the edges of the cover were stretched over the frame on top of the soft sponge lining. Winstanleys' service was good. The product was not so good.
Posted on 06/08/2014