Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix - Graphite
Item Ref: 6151.21208.66
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix has an eleven position depth-adjustable headrest which holds your child's head securely to prevent it from falling forwards - being unprotected - when they sleep. The Monza Nova 2 Seatfix can be installed using the 3-point seat belt, or connect the integrated Isofix arms to the Isofix anchorage points of the vehicle.
The Monza Nova 2 Seatfix features the Recaro Sound System - integrated loudspeakers are hidden in the headrest to entertain your child, and the practical pocket is perfect for holding an MP3 Player, and the Recaro Air Circulation System keeps air circulating around your child freely.
- Extra crash pads and foam help to protect the head area and distribute any load safely.
- Side crash fins and fixed arm rests act as energy absorbers in the event of a side-on collision.
- 11-position depth-adjustable headrest with height scale holds your child's head securely when they sleep to prevent the head falling forwards.
- RECARO Air Circulation System for optimal air circulation.
- Recaro Sound System: Integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child.
- Easily fitted: simply secure the seat with the vehicle's 3-point seat belt, or connect the integrated Isofix arms to the Isofix anchorage points of the vehicle.
Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Specifications:
- ECE Group 2/3: From 15-36 kg.
- Suitable from 3 Years to 12 Years approx.
- Monza Nova Seatfix 2 Dimensions: L 45 x W 54 x H 67-81 cm.
- Monza Nova Seatfix 2 Weight: 6.5 kg approx.
- Loud Speaker Specifications: Impedance: 8 Ohms; Wattage: 0.25w; Peak Wattage: 0.50w.
Customer Reviews (2)
- "Great product " by Jules
Delivery as said, product great, easy to install and looks great, would recommend product and company, would use pram world again :)
Posted on 01/12/2014
- "Great Car Seat" by Caroline
This car seat is amazing! My little one loves it. The quality of the material (which I presume is suede) makes it look like a very expensive piece of equipment. Very well made, sturdy and easy to install in the car. Overall very happy with the purchase.
Posted on 18/09/2014