Recaro Monza Nova 2 - Black
Item Ref: 6150.21207.66
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
With re-designed polystyrene impact wings, and an eleven position depth-adjustable headrest the Monza Nova 2 holds your child's head securely to prevent the head from falling forwards when they sleep - leaving it unprotected.
The Monza Nova 2 features the Recaro Sound System - integrated loudspeakers are hidden in the headrest to entertain your child, and the practical pocket is perfect for holding and MP3 Player. The Recaro Air Circulation System makes sure that air circulates around your child freely.
- Extra crash pads and foam help to protect the head area and distribute any load safely.
- Side crash fins and fixed arm rests act as energy absorbers in the event of a side-on collision.
- 11-position depth-adjustable headrest with height scale holds your child's head securely when they sleep to prevent the head falling forwards.
- RECARO Air Circulation System for optimal air circulation.
- Recaro Sound System: Integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child.
- Easily fitted: simply secure the seat with the vehicle's 3-point seat belt.
Please Note: Please note that this car seat is the belted version of the Recaro Monza Nova 2 and not ISOFIX compatible. Please refer to Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix for the ISOFIX version of this car seat.
Recaro Monza Nova 2 Specifications:
- ECE Group 2/3: From 15-36 kg.
- Suitable from 3 Years to 12 Years approx.
- Monza Nova 2 Dimensions: L 45 x W 54 x H 67-81 cm.
- Monza Nova 2 Weight: 5.7 kg approx.
- Loud Speaker Specifications: Impedance: 8 Ohms; Wattage: 0.25w; Peak Wattage: 0.50w.
Customer Reviews (3)
- "Great car seat. " by Mumof2
This car seat is easy to fit and my 4 year old loves it. He seems very comfortable and the added support around the shoulders and head is very good.
Posted on 15/02/2016
- "Great for toddlers" by Kathy
We have this seat in both cars and grandparents. We love it and so does our son. It uses the normal seat belt to fasten him in. I have bad hands and can no longer manage fiddly harness straps and clasps that most group 1 and 2 seats have. A normal seat belt is much easier to use, Grandma has arthritis in her hands and finds this easier too. My boy likes the extra freedom this seat gives him. He is able to lean forward and pick up a toy if he drops it, sounds small but is a MAJOR plus! He loves the speakers and listening to his own tunes. Covers are easy to take off and clean. Getting them back on needs patience but they wash well, do not stretch or fade and the seat is really comfy.
Posted on 03/08/2015
- "Excellent " by Smurf
I got the seatfix version. Really easy to fit and daughter finds it a very comfortable seat, seems alot more cushioned than other seats. Much lighter than our previous Britax Duo Plus to carry back and forth to car. Daughter loves the speakers in headrest, although we'll only use this on longer journeys.
Posted on 18/06/2015