Phil & Teds Poppy Highchair - Lime
Item Ref: Poppy8
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
From the age of 6 months to around 3 years, the Poppy is a practical highchair: a 5-point passive safety harness keeps your child safe until you click the removable tray in place, and the soft and spongy 'Aerocore' hypo-allergenic waterproof and easy clean tray has no seams or crevices to reduce the places for bugs to hide in.
When your child outgrows the Poppy Highchair, the Poppy transforms into a stylish and practical toddler chair for 3 to 5 years of age.
- Passive 5 point seat safety harness keeps child safe until the tray is clicked on.
- Compact yet stable footprint.
- Large removable food tray that's easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Soft and comfy hypoallergenic 'Aerocore' seat that's waterproof and non toxic.
- No seams reduces the places for bugs to hide.
- Extends beyond the high chair stage as a toddler chair for your child.
Poppy Highchair Specifications:
- Age Range Highchair: 6 months to 3 years.
- Age Range Toddler chair: 3-5 years.
- Poppy Weight: 4 kg. (8.8 lb)
- Poppy Dimensions: Height 112 cm. (44 inch)
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Poppy high chair " by S&H
Good sitting position - baby doesn't slouch as seat is curved
Baby is secure due to the fit of the tray
Easy to clean tray easily comes off
Back legs easily come off making it good for storage
Sturdy - grips on legs ensure the seat doesn't easily move on the floor & doesn't scratch my wooden floor!
Straps - whilst the waist straps are fine the over the shoulder strap clips are quite stiff and I find it difficult to attach/unattach them - not v good if you need to get your baby out in a hurry. However if your baby can sit up they aren't really needed as the tray secures the baby into the seat with no problem.
Legs - they do seem to take up a large space but no more than any other chair I have looked at.
Overall I think this chair is good value for money and keeps my baby well secured the only thing I can see that needs improving is the clips on the straps to make it easier to get baby in and out.
Posted on 08/08/2015