OXO Tot Sprout Highchair - Green/Walnut
Item Ref: 6309300V3UK
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The OXO Sprout Highchair is designed for extended use, from around 6 months until around 5 years. With a adjustable height and depth and a height-adjustable footrest, the Sprout gives a comfy fit during each stage of your childs development and a depth-adjustable tray grows with your child, and can be removed if you need topull the Sprout up to the table.
- 3 levels of seat height and depth adjustment that grow with the child
- 4 footrest settings adjust independently of seat height.
- Tool-free adjustability of seat height, seat depth and footrest.
- One-handed tray adjustment.
- Depth-adjustable tray for children of all sizes.
- Tray is slender for storage and stable when placed on the table.
- 5-point harness for added stability and security.
- Foam cushions lend support and comfort.
- Compact footprint conserves space .
- All Chair surfaces are easy to clean, and cushions are removable for thorough cleaning.
- Chair and cushion are PVC, phthalate and BPA free.
OXO Tot Sprout Specifications:
- Dimensions of Sprout Chair: 61 x 48.3 x 94 cm. ( 24 x 19 x 37 in)
- Holds up to 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 Kg)
Customer Reviews (3)
- "Brillant HighChair" by Mummy of 3 Boys
We've had this chair for 6 months now and its fab. Got it for our third child. Its very stylish and fits in much better with our existing furniture. Its easy to clean and get our little one in and out of. The tray removes easily with one hand and the padded seat is comfortable for him. It doesn't fold away, but who cares when it looks good and not an eyesore like some can be. Agree with the other reviewers well worth the money.
Posted on 21/03/2015
- "Awesome chair" by DaddyJoe!
Spent a bit more on a chair because it gets used every day. It's wonderfully compact and looks great. Not so easy to get little one in and out due to central post but once in, very secure. Good quality and worth the money.
Posted on 28/07/2014
- "Excellent" by AR
This is the third chair we've tried with our 6 month old, and it's a great success. The bar in between the legs prevents accidental slipping and the cushioning makes it comfortable. It's really easy to clean as the table is removable- and this has also withstood blueberry without staining! The chair is easy to assemble and is lightweight so can be moved. Although it doesn't fold away it looks great in the kitchen. I'd definitely recommend :)
Posted on 30/03/2014