Maclaren Quest Special Edition - Denim Indigo
Item Ref: 23866
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Maclaren Quest is a lightweight sporty solution with a great combination of features that is ideal for everyday use.
The ergonomically optimised foam insulated handles, one-handed compact umbrella fold and carry strap for easy portability make handling the Quest simple and with lockable front swivel wheels and foot-operated parking brakes the Quest is just as easy to manoeuvre.
The 5 point adjustable safety harness with protective shoulder pads, padded liner and head hugger, 4 position reclining seat and extendable leg rest support keep baby safe and comfortable. The extended length hood has storage pockets and the convenient mesh shopping basket makes shopping trips a breeze, whilst the new infant system with head and foot barrier provides additional safety for newborns.
- Sovereign Lifetime Warranty
- Maclaren Recycling Programme
- Sturdy, aeronautical-quality aluminium frame
- 5-point safety and height adjustable shoulder harnesses
- Four reclining seat positions
- Extendable leg rests provide additional support
- Front and rear suspension
- Five-second, one-hand compact umbrella fold mechanism
- Lockable front swivel wheels and foot operated linked parking brakes
- Soft foam handles and a handy carry strap for ease of use
- Ergonomic foam-insulated handles
- Removable and washable seat
- Independent hoods with viewing windows
- Carry strap or handle for easy portability
- Includes rain cover, coordinating head hugger and shoulder pads
- Suitable from 3 months
- Includes hood, raincover and shopping basket
- Maclaren Quest Specifications:
- Suitable from birth to around 15kg
- Basic Weight: 5.5kg / 12.1lb (without hood, shopping basket or raincover)
- Dimensions (folded): 104 x 27 x 25cm
- Dimensions (open:) 104 x 48 x 58.5cm
Customer Reviews (10)
- "Great pushchair" by Agata
Smart looking, lightweight stroller. So far so good
Posted on 06/09/2016
- "Brilliant " by Annmarie
Got this buggy last week , and I adore it. I've been out walking every day , just so I can use it. So easy to push and looks gorgeous.would definitely recommend . I also purchased from Ireland on a Thursday and got it on Monday exceptional deliver time and saved myself €100 just from ordering from the uk!!
Posted on 11/08/2016
- "Beautiful!!! " by Sophie
This pushchair is absolutely beautiful either for a boy or girl :)
Posted on 02/11/2015
- "4 months on and I still LOVE this!" by Lea
The quality of this buggy is outstanding. Light, nippy, easy to fold but packed full of features. Raisable leg rest - that ny nearly 2 year old loves. Lie-flat for long naps (record for DS is 3 hours!). Easily wipe clean but for serious accidents the seat comes off and can go in washing machine. Extendable hood. Viewing panel to see baby. And a really nicely padded seat and straps. It's even strong enough and tall enough to take my 4 and a half year old if needs be! 5 stars from all of us. :-)
Posted on 10/07/2015
- "Excellent second pushchair" by Andrea
Bought for holiday abroad. Light and easy to use. Only negative is the seating position is lower than in used to and is not great if no high chair is available. Otherwise very pleased with this pushchair.
Posted on 26/04/2015
- "#pramworld#excellent" by Jackie
super looking buggy well done Maclaren .just had a trip to Disneyland Paris so easy to use .recommended pram world to people asking were we got it from .very pleased with our purchase easy to order and super quick delivery would definitely use again
Posted on 24/01/2015
- "excellent" by arye
excellent product excellent service excellent price. What more can be said?
Posted on 17/11/2014
- "just perfect!" by Afroditi
I was looking for a light, easy-to-fold, comfortable stroller for my baby. The Maclaren Quest, has all these features and on top it is extremelly easy to handle on the street and has room for carrying small things! My son loves it and me too!
Posted on 21/03/2014
- "Fantastic buggy" by Clio
I've had a Quest in the past so knew what to expect. Even so I am thrilled with this denim version. Looks great and it differs from the other Quests on sale in that this denim version has an extendable hood which means that additional sun shade shouldn't be necessary. Would recommend
Posted on 02/02/2014
- "Love it!" by Claud
I was looking for a buggy to put go on holiday with. One I could put on a plane and arrive in one piece. Light enough for me to carry and folded up small to fit in the car with all my other luggage. I still needed it to be comfortable so my one year old could sleep in it and hide away from the sun. It is also a great looking buggy at a reasonable price.
Posted on 15/02/2013