Lots of Babies T3 Triple - Black Bronze
Item Ref: BEN6664
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The T3 comes with fabric hoods and a twin apron, head huggers, bumper bars, shopping baskets, a twin and triple raincover and Toddler seat with fabric hood.
- Takes twins from birth in rear seats and a toddler in jockey seat.
- Jockey seat suitable from 12 months
- Rear seats go back further and backrests are higher than previous model.
- Removable Jockey Seat.
- Pneumatic tyres.
- Includes Head huggers.
- Five-point safety harnesses.
- Bumper bars.
- Fabric hoods and twin apron.
- Shopping baskets.
- Includes a twin and triple raincover for when toddler seat is attached.
- Adjustable handles 30 inches - 44 inches.
- Removable wheels for storage.
- Fits through standard doorway Only 75 cm wide.
- Complies to BS7409 and EN1888
- T3 Overall width: 75 cm. (29.5 inches - fits through standard door)
- Height of front hood when fitted on Toddler seat 51 inches: (128cm)
- Twin seats are each 12 inches wide, 9 inches deep and 20 inches high. (30.5 x 22.9 x 50.8 cm)
- Adjustable handles: 79 cm, (31 inches) 89 cm, (35 inches) 97 cm, (38 inches) and 111 cm. (44 inches)
- Folded size with wheels removed: 76cm x 75cm x 36 cm. (30 x 31 x 41 inches)
- Weight with wheels attached: 24kg. (53 lb)
- Weight without wheels attached: 15kg. (34 lb)
Toddler Seat Dimensions
- Weight: 7 kg. (15 lb incl hood)
- Folded size 64 x 26 x 51 cm. (25 x 26 x 20 inches)
- Tested and complies to BS7409.
Customer Reviews (2)
- "T3 triple buggy" by Rebecca
Pram is very light to push even with 3. Its quite front long as a double buggy. Big when folded but over all very good pram
Posted on 10/09/2018
- "Great triple for different age children." by Shelley
Iv had a few triples now (childminder) and find this one the easiest. The seats are all good sizes and it has lots of pockets. It's a large buggy but I don't intend on using it in my car so if you needed it for car use I would say it's heavy and big even when folded. Unfortunately it doesn't fit through my front door but it fits through my back gate so that's not a problem for me.
Posted on 21/07/2018