Kit For Kids Kidtex Spring Cot Mattress (127 x 64cm)
Item Ref: KIDTEX12
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
A durable, comfortable, and supportive Spring core mattress for longevity, with a water repellent and machine washable cover.
The Kit for Kids vision : To create a world in which every child has the best in its care, development and growth.
Part of the Kidtex range, This mattress offers the same practicality and quality as a standard foam mattress, however, with added support and durability.
The space within the spring lattice allows for increased airflow within the mattress helping to regulated a child’s body temperature and to keep the mattress fresh. The Mini Bonnel Springs used within Kit for Kids Baby mattresses are linked double cone springs which offer excellent spinal support and comfort.
Each spring core is encased within a high grade, dent resistant foam as well as an additional thick felt layer for added comfort and longevity.
- Washable: The cover can be washed at 60°, the temperature at which dust mites are eradicated.
- Anti-Mite: Washing at 60° helps to eradicate dust mites, which can also help to prevent asthma.
- Reversible: Both sides of the mattress can be slept on. A fully reversible mattress can prolong its lifespan, and the different surfaces may be tailored to the changing needs of the growing child.
- Wipe Clean: Non PVC. Non sweat surface can be wiped clean with a wet sponge.
- Removable: The outer cover can be easily removed for washing.
- Water Repellent: The water repellent outer layer will protect the core from bacterial and fungal contamination.
- Hypoallergenic: Components specially chosen to lessen the chance of an allergic reaction.
- Kidtex Plus features micro pores that enhance breathability and air circulation.
- Fully reversible mattress maintains temperature and comfort whilst enhancing breath-ability and air circulation.
- Kidtex Plus keeps mattress interior fresh and clean.
- Premium grade foam to provide spinal support.
- Orthopaedic double cone spring unit to provide spinal support and comfort.
- Designed for use with also with cotbed for children up to 7 years old.
- Zipped removable cover.
- BS 7177: 2008 for Domestic Use (Low Hazard) British Standard - Specification for resistance to ignition of mattresses, mattress pads, divans and bed bases
- BS 1877: Part 10:1997 - British Standard - Domestic bedding Part 10. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children's cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles
Customer Reviews (0)