Kit For Kids Kidtex Foam Cotbed Mattress (140 x 70cm)
Item Ref: KIDTEX08
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Kit for Kids vision : To create a world in which every child has the best in its care, development and growth.
Although often considered the economic choice, a foam core is a comfortable option and provides a good level of support. All foam used in Kit for Kids Baby mattresses is orthopaedic, dent resistant foam, providing the correct balance between spinal support and comfort. The Foam range also incorporates the Kidtex Plus™ cover, which provides a breathable and water-repellent top layer, keeping the mattress interior fresh and clean.
- Washable: The cover can be washed at 60°, the temperature at which dust mites are eradicated.
- Anti-Mite: Washing at 60° helps to eradicate dust mites, which can also help to prevent asthma.
- Reversible: Both sides of the mattress can be slept on. A fully reversible mattress can prolong its lifespan, and the different surfaces may be tailored to the changing needs of the growing child.
- Wipe Clean: Non PVC. Non sweat surface can be wiped clean with a wet sponge.
- Removable: The outer cover can be easily removed for washing.
- Water Repellent: The water repellent outer layer will protect the core from bacterial and fungal contamination.
- Hypo-allergenic: Components specially chosen to lessen the chance of an allergic reaction.
- BS 7177: 2008 for Domestic Use (Low Hazard) British Standard - Specification for resistance to ignition of mattresses, mattress pads, divans and bed bases
- BS 1877: Part 10:1997 - British Standard - Domestic bedding Part 10. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children's cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Excellent quality" by Nora
Posted on 22/07/2015