Chicco Pocket Lunch Highchair - Sand
Item Ref: 05079341870930
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Chicco Pocket Lunch Highchair features a large comfortable seat, a large 3-position tray, 3-position adjustable backrest for meals and relaxation, a 5-point safety harness and a rigid leg divider for extra safety. As your child grows, the Pocket Lunch can be used as a table by simply removing the tray.
- Great for meals away from home, whether visiting friends or Grandparents or on holiday
- Large comfortable seat
- 3-position tray and adjustable backrest
- 5-point safety harness
- Rigid leg divider
- Can be used as a table by removing the tray
- Simple innovative fold
- Chicco Pocket Lunch Specifications:
- Pocket Lunch Dimensions Open: L83 x W57 x H102cm
- Pocket Lunch Dimensions Folded: L25 x W57 x H70cm
- Pocket Lunch Weight: 5.3 kg
Customer Reviews (3)
- "Excellent value sturdy nice took at would recommen" by Judi
I bought this chair for my grand-daughter when she comes to visit ... It folds away very small ... easy to fold and open up again ... no bad points really I would definitely recommend this chair
Posted on 27/08/2015
- "Good looking practical highchair, but fiddly to clean and store tray" by Tarun
We ordered two of these as we have twins. We needed high hairs that could fit into our dining room side by side, could be stored away and was not too garish in design.
As high chairs go this one is quite well designed with the usual features and the sand design is not bad to look at. The appearance is quite neutral so it will go with most modern decors.
It folds quite well and easily too. They don't take up too much room.
If there by faults it's that the trays are a pain to stow away. Their curved design means they don't stand up well. There's a large chunk of plastic under the tray which seems totally unnecessary and this just gets in the way when storing it. We ended up placing them in the basket but it would be good if the trays could be clicked into the main highchair when stored.
The straps are a bit fiddly to remove and replace when you have to remove them for washing.
Apart from that I would recommend these highchairs but, like with most children's products, the designers give little thought to storage and are all too keen on the design of the product when in use. Which is fine, but impractical to most parents. Might be an idea for designers to have some of their own children.
Posted on 29/11/2014
- "Best price, good-looking, easy-to-use highchair" by Tarquin B Whiskerface III
Best price, good-looking, easy-to-use highchair!
Very practical, folds/unfolds easily, stores easily, has a carry handle too.
Posted on 25/10/2014