Lascal Buggyboard Mini 3D - Blue
Item Ref: LNMB-3B
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
Suitable for children from 2 - 5 years or maximum 20 kg (44 lb).
RequirementsThe BuggyBoard Mini is designed to easily be attached to the upright tubing of a stroller or to the frame of a pram with a width between uprights of 26 - 50 cm (10" - 20").
- The connectors are made to fit square, oval or round tubing with a maximum circumference of 8 cm (3.2 in.). No wheel axle required.
- The BuggyBoard-Mini remains in a fixed position in relation to the stroller, ensuring comfort and safety for the child, allowing you to pass over bumps and curbs without affecting the balance of the stroller.
- The BuggyBoard-Mini can be attached to a stroller in minutes, with no tools required thanks to the Easy-Fit system. This system also allows you to attach, level, adjust or remove your BuggyBoard in just seconds.
- The Lift-n-Store system lifts your board up and out of the way when not in use.
For further fitting information, please refer to the Buggyboard Fitting Guide
- Maximum circumference of 8 cm / 3,2"
- Min. 14x14 mm (0,55" x 0,55")
- Max. 21x28 mm (0,84" x 1,12")
- Min. ø 14 mm (0,5")
- Max. ø 28 mm (1,1")
- Min. ø 24x10 mm (1,0" x 0,4")
- Max. ø 31x24 mm (1,24" x 1,00")
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Get the maxi" by Suziefirestar
This is fundamentally a good product. Easy to fit and adjust it does what it's supposed to do but I bought the mini as I was going to use it with a narrow, lightweight travelling pushchair so I thought the narrow rider board would be best. All it actually means is that the wheels are in the way of your feet when you walk. So I wish I'd got the maxi as it wouldn't make any real difference it being wider, I would have just had more room for me feet between the wheels.
Posted on 18/03/2015