Lascal Buggyboard Mini 3D - Blue
Item Ref: LNMB-3B
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The BuggyBoard Mini provides security for your child in crowds and high traffic areas. When your child is too tired to walk, or when you are in a hurry, the BuggyBoard Mini makes it easy for both of you.
Suitable for children from 2 - 5 years or maximum 20 kg (44 lb).
RequirementsThe BuggyBoard Mini is designed to easily be attached to the upright tubing of a stroller or to the frame of a pram with a width between uprights of 26 - 50 cm (10" - 20").
- The connectors are made to fit square, oval or round tubing with a maximum circumference of 8 cm (3.2 in.). No wheel axle required.
- The BuggyBoard-Mini remains in a fixed position in relation to the stroller, ensuring comfort and safety for the child, allowing you to pass over bumps and curbs without affecting the balance of the stroller.
- The BuggyBoard-Mini can be attached to a stroller in minutes, with no tools required thanks to the Easy-Fit system. This system also allows you to attach, level, adjust or remove your BuggyBoard in just seconds.
- The Lift-n-Store system lifts your board up and out of the way when not in use.
For further fitting information, please refer to the Buggyboard Fitting Guide
- Maximum circumference of 8 cm / 3,2"
- Min. 14x14 mm (0,55" x 0,55")
- Max. 21x28 mm (0,84" x 1,12")
- Min. ø 14 mm (0,5")
- Max. ø 28 mm (1,1")
- Min. ø 24x10 mm (1,0" x 0,4")
- Max. ø 31x24 mm (1,24" x 1,00")
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Get the maxi" by Suziefirestar
This is fundamentally a good product. Easy to fit and adjust it does what it's supposed to do but I bought the mini as I was going to use it with a narrow, lightweight travelling pushchair so I thought the narrow rider board would be best. All it actually means is that the wheels are in the way of your feet when you walk. So I wish I'd got the maxi as it wouldn't make any real difference it being wider, I would have just had more room for me feet between the wheels.
Posted on 18/03/2015