Britax Dualfix - Chili Pepper
Item Ref: 2000009736
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The Dualfix is used rearward facing up to 9 kg, then you can spin the Dualfix around and use it forward facing, or keep it rearward facing all the way up to 18 kg. The 5-point safety harness is specially designed to distribute any force from impact to the stronger bones of the body and into the seat, and the performance chest pads help to reduce any forward movement in the event of an accident.
The 360° rotation system is designed to reduce stress on your back as you get your child in and out of the Dualfix - just rotate the seat to face you - taking the strain away from your back, and when your child is ready for forward facing motoring, just rotate the Dualfix without the need to re-install.
- Rearward facing from birth to 18 kg allows you to keep your child rearward facing even longer.
- ISOFIX system allows direct connection to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points for a simple and safe installation.
- Multiple recline positions allow a comfortable sleeping positions - adjust without disturbing them.
- Newborn insert provides extra comfort and support.
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness.
- Deep, softly padded full side wings provide optimum Side Impact Protection for your child along the entire seat.
- Performance chest pads reduce your child's forward movement and energy that occurs in the event of an impact.
- Installation indicators confirm the seat is installed correctly.
- Quick-remove washable cover eliminates the need to remove the harness when washing the cover, therefore ensuring the harness is always installed correctly.
- Belly pad for your child's comfort.
- Softly padded cover keeps your child comfortable in their seat.
Britax Dualfix Specifications:
- Group 0+ & 1 | Birth – 18kg (Birth – 4y)
- Dualfix Dimensions: H 78cm x W 45cm x D 53 cm.
- Dualfix Weight: 14.7 kg.
Customer Reviews (1)
- "Lovely seat but too big for car!" by Grandma
The seat is fine but is too big for my VW EOS, even though the car is listed as one being suitable for this seat. I bought it because of it rotating to make it easier to put my 16 month granddaughter in a rear facing seat, as my car does not have rear doors. However, it barely rotates 30 degrees which is essential in a 2 door car. I am really annoyed that Britax lust this seat as being suitable when clearly it isn't. I could have bought a standard rear facing seat for £100 less had I known it wouldn't rotate. Service/delivery amazing from your store... It arrived the next day. Thanks
Posted on 24/04/2014