BabyBjorn Miracle Baby Carrier - Black Mesh
Item Ref: 096002
Mouseover image to zoom or click here for full image
The BabyBjorn Miracle Baby Carrier was designed with your baby's comfort in mind. Without the need for an extra insert or pillow, the Miracle lets you carry your child close to you from day one. The high up position allows baby to face you in those important first months. Developed with the aid of paediatricians, the Miracle Carrier is anatomically adjustable to grow with your child, assuring that baby's head, neck and back are fully supported at all times, whilst baby's legs and hips are in a comfortable and safe position.
When your baby develops enough neck strength, you can swap positions and let baby face forwards - introducing them to the world but maintaining that important body contact.
The Miracle has also been designed with your comfort in mind: a new, unique design has generously padded adjustable wide shoulder straps that allow many flexible carrying options. Simple adjustments can be made from the front of the Miracle, allowing transfer of baby's weight between your waist, hips and shoulders assuring your comfort whatever your height or body shape.
Perfect for newborns
The Baby Carrier Miracle can be used right from day one and is anatomically designed to carry your growing child. The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to supervise your child’s breathing.
Free arms and legs
Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier Miracle, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
All-important head support
Imagine if your head weighed a third of your entire body weight! That’s how it is for newborns. Newborn babies are not strong enough to hold their heads up without support for the first five months. Just like our other baby carriers, this baby carrier can be adjusted to provide your baby with the correct head and neck support.
Safe and tested textiles
All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your baby’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
- From newborn (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) up to 26 lbs/12 kg.
- Face your child whilst facing them for the important first few months.
- Let your child face the world when their neck muscles are strong enough, whilst keeping important body contact.
- No need for extra inserts or pillows.
- Ergonomic waist belt and flexible carrying provide superior carrying comfort - from newborn to approx. 15 months.
- Adjustable head support can be folded down once the child can hold his or her head up (around four months) and carried facing forwards.
- Extra soft and gentle - no seams which can chafe plus soft, tested textiles.
- Fully adjustable to allow transfer of baby's weight between your waist, hips and shoulders.
Customer Reviews (0)